Monday, January 13, 2014

Massive Alphabet meme - Part 1

I came across an interesting concept called 'meme' in blogging context which is different from the troll meme's going viral on social networking sites. Its basically simplified stolen themes from across the blogging world. It is taken from this blog.

Massive Alphabet Meme, part one

The Letter A

Are you agnostic?
I am not an atheist in that i believe in the concept of higher power just not 'pray if u want to be in his good graces' kind!

What is your age?
Gosh! This already sounds like seniors asking my bio. But its ok since i am in my twenties!

What annoys you?
Hard to describe so i will just go with all the annoying stuff :p

The Letter B

Do you like bacon?
Never had one although i doubt if i would like it at all. Its burgers for me!

When is your birthday?
21st November, every year! :D

Who is your best friend?
I have a number of best friends. Now that i think about it i had one in every phase of my life and each of them are so different from one another too!

The Letter C

What is your favorite candy?
I like all candies but the favorite must be ferror roucher

Who is your crush?
Currently, the mysterious women on the train! ( you should read my previous post )

When was the last time you cried?
Seriously can't remember and its got nothing to do with my attitude! Just my memory.

The Letter D

Do you daydream?
That is a major part of my day! Lol. I have a lot of triggers for day dreaming. May be i could write about them :)

What is your favorite kind of dog?
Labradog retriever may be.

What day of the week is it?
Tuesday.

The Letter E

How do you like your eggs?
Half boiled or scrambled.

Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yeah i have! Very recently in that too

What’s the easiest thing to ever do?
Assume undoubtedly.

The Letter F

Have you ever flown in a plane?
Noy yet!

Do you use fly swatters?
Where i live, you can't risk not to.

Have you ever used a foghorn?
Nope. Can civilians even use it?

The Letter G

Do you chew gum?
A lot.

Ever tried gazpacho?
What the hell is that again?

Are you a giver or taker?
I consider myself neutral.

The Letter H

How are you?
Is this a trick question? Okay so i am quite saddened that i didn't get to eat halwa today but quite ok other wise:)

What’s your height?
6 feet

What color is your hair?
Black

The Letter I

What is your favorite ice-cream?
In pure flavors butterscoth!

Have you ever ice-skated?
No, but it's on my to-do list.

Do you play an instrument?
I can if u want me to but you will be sorry i did once i start ;)

The Letter J

What is your favorite jelly bean?
I like all of them!

Do you wear jewelry?
Only occasionally and i mean the ring and gold watch!

Have you heard a really hilarious joke?
Yeah! It's really hilarious that me and my buddy are laughing our asses off but when someone like u asked what it was about we couldn't recall and had another laugh about it! Remember Ajay and Ramana?

The Letter K

Whom do you want to kill?
Aaah...Intense! Let's see..the guy who came up with ideas for Telugu serial's seriously.. Watch Korean! And a lot many but can't remember because i already kill them ( in my mind)

Do you want kids?
Someday...yeah

Where did you go to kindergarten?
Vidyashram central...sounds very devotional na?

The Letter L

Are you laid-back?
In life? Yeah! Right now? Nope!

Do you lie?
In real life i am pretty honest and humble person. People come to me for support too . so yeah, every chance i get! But not while blogging!

Do you love anyone?
I am trying to love this person. It's a he and its me before you think of something weird.

The Letter M

What is your favorite movie?
Hahaha...like you are going to get an answer for that?

Do you still watch Disney movies?
Nope. Now i prefer Japanese manga

Do you like mangoes?
Hell yeah! Who doesn't?

I almost forgot. A friend of mine, kalyan, started blogging this week. You should check his blog here. And Kalyan, i am tagging you for the Massive Alphabet Meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment